Registration & Requirement Details For Police Employment For The Year 2019
Nigeria had earlier reported today that Nigerian Police has started the recruitment exercise for the year. We have taken upon ourselves to give step by step on how to apply for the employment opportunities by the Nigerian Police force NPF.
Steps To Register For Nigerian Police Recruitment Exercise 2019
Firstly we are going to make the requirement for the recruitment, which means the same as the conditions needed for you to apply for NPF 2019 recruitment exercise.
Method Of Application For NPF 2019
- All application must be submitted online
- You must have a functional email address and phone number before you begin your application
- Visit www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and Submit the online form ( review before final submission)
- Ensure that you print out the form that sent to your email automatically
Full Instruction For Police Recruitment 2019
Job Title: Police Constable (Recruits)
- The need by the present leadership to reposition the Force through capacity building calls for the recruitment of Police Officers of lower cadre into the Nigeria Police Force. In order to align with International standard and best practices and the United Nation Standard of Policing, the Force needs virile and dynamic police officers for better service delivery and mitigiating emerging security challenges.
- To this end, our goal is to ensure the safety of lives and property of the Nigeria citizens and make Nigeria safer and more secured for economic development and growth.
Requirements For Nigerian Police Recruitment
Applicants must have passion for a career in the Nigeria Police Force and must satisfy the following general requirements:
- Nationality: Be a Nigerian citizen by birth and possess National Identity Number (NIN).
- Age: Must not be less than 18 years of age or more than 25 years of age.
- Education: Must have an O Level certificate at least five credits level passes including Mathematics and English Language in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- Character: Must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence.
- Height: Must not be less than 1.67 metres in height for men and 1.64 metres for women.
- Chest Measurement: Must not have less than 86 cm (34 inches) expanded chest measurement (for men only).
- Physical Features: Must not have any one of the following abnormalities or deformities: Speech impediment Knock Knees, Bow Legs, Bent Knees, Flat Feet, Deformed Hands which cannot perform the full functions of the hand, Tattoos, Bodily Scar, Defective Eyesight or Squint Eyes, Amputation of any part of the body, Gross Malformation of teeth, Protruding Navel.
- Pregnancy: Must not be pregnant at the time of Recruitment.
- Financial Status: Must be free from any pecuniary embarrassment.
- Guarantors Form: Must download and fill the Guarantors’ Form, presenting verifiable references from any two (2) of the following: Traditional Rulers, Magistrate, Local Government Chairman, Heads of Educational Institutions attended, Career Civil Servant not below the rank of Grade Level 12, Police Officer not below the rank of CSP, or Military Officer not below the rank of Lieutenant colonel Possession of a valid National Drivers’ License is an added advantage.
- Note: All candidates must undergo medical examination before final selection.
- Applicants must print their completed online forms, guarantor form and submit it at the examination/screening and recruitment centre.
- All appllicants MUST have the readily available scanned copy of their:
- SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO Result
- Birth Certificate Result
- FSLC Result
- LGA Certificate
- Passport Photograph
Application Closing Date For Nigerian police 2019 Recruitment Exercise
21st March, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click Here to Start Application
Read Carefully Please
- All applications must be submitted “Online”.
- You “Must” have a functional Email Address and Mobile Phone Number before you begin your application;
- Visit: www.policerecruitment.ng
- Fill and “Submit” the Online Form. (Review the information before final submission).
- Ensure that you print out the information that is sent automatically to your Email., and do not forget to copy and save your “Registration Number” for future correspondences. The “Number” is case sensitive please.
- You would be required to present a hardcopy of email message sent to you if you are shortlisted and contacted for the next stag.e of the recruitment process.
- The recruitment exercise is absolutely free
Warning By Police Official For Recruitment Exercise!
- No email and/or phone number can be used more than once in this application.
- Applicants with multiple applications would be disqualified.
- The Nigeria Police Force shall not enter Into any correspondences with candidates or on behalf of candidates in this exercise aside this portal or candidates emails/telephones.